The West Australian built Fraser is a well designed boat that maximises the back deck space without forfeiting the cabin area and the forward sleeping quarter. Powered by a Volvo Penta turbo diesel that has recently had a complete cooling system cover haul, you be turn key ready to go.
The back deck is a great size for pulling pots, having several friends fishing down the side and simply entertaining friends. Inside the cabin is a simple galley section with a sink, stove and more than enough bench space for prep. The forward double berth, the convertable dinette and the seating along the port side can be used as sleeping berths can comfortably accomodate 5 adults for those weekends away.
Up on the flybridge is additional seating to the helm seat and fold down steps that lead down to the bow, perfect for pulling in and out of the pen and throwing off the ropes.
Upgrades and extras
- major cooling system overhaul (3/2022)
- MBSC pen available via separate negotiation
- New TMC
- Replacement of all house water lines, pump and tank (poly custom made-250litres)
- Replacement of starter batteries and house batteries (4)
- Main cabin roof lining replaced and dimmable down lights installed.
- All main cabin upholstery recovered.
- starter motor rebuilt.
- rear bilge pump replaced.
- new anchor chain.
- new carpet
- new tachometer
- significant re-wiring
- significant timber work restoration
More pictures to come.
Call Pete on 0428 225 877 to organise a viewing